See Top Interview Questions for your Job

QUESTION 1: SPEAK ON IRRITATIONAL BEHAVIOUR FOR 5 MINUTES.

ANSWER : irritational behaviour is nothing but a mild mental
disorder which someone gets into when he doesn't get
something in the way he wants it to be.


ANS 2: Irritational behaviour is a kind of feedback.



QUESTION 2: DESCRIBE THE IMPORTANCE OF TEAMWORK AND TEAMSPIRIT?

Ans Teamwork is a concept where people work together
effectively to achieve acommon target.Projects often
require that people should work together to accompolish a
common goal, so teawork is an important factor for the
success.A team understands the qualities and abilites of
each of the team member and each member is encouraged to
participate and give his contribution in the team.There are
some teamwork skills necessary to work in a team.First of
all, team members should have listening skills so that they
could listen to other member's ideas . Also it is important
to share in a team to create an environment of teamwork.The
members should be respecting so that they treat ideas of
othermembers with respect and support.There should be
communicaton in a team to work effectively. The members
must use effective communication channels like e-mails
discussions group meetings. It will enable a team to work
properly and to achieve it's goal


QUESTION 3: What is your daily routine?

ANS : Iwake up at 6:30AM.
I am going to tution at 7AM.
Iam Coming from to tution at 8AM


ANS : I usually get up at 9o'clock.I get fresh.I have a big
breakfast as I never have lunch.I get ready for the
office.I leave home at 11 o'clock.I walk to my pickup
point . It takes about half an hour to reach the pickup
point. I get the cab. I reach office.My training starts at
2 o'clock and ends at 6o'clock.I get home at 8.I fresh
myself and have tea and snacks.I always get tired when I
get home as I never have lunch.I have dinner at 9.I don't
usually go out.I do grammar exercises and listen to music.
After that I go to sleep.And I always sleep well.


Q What do you think people born smart or they become smart after spanding time in this world?

Ans : WELL I THINK PEOPLE ARE BORN SMART. THE REASON FOR THIS IS
NO MATTER IF PEROPLE SPEND TIME WITH A SUBJECT OR A ANY
PARTICULAR THING THEY OFTEN FAIL TO MASTER IT, WHEREAS SOME
JUST DO IT......



Qv DO U CONSIDER YOURSELF AS A SUCCESSFUL PERSON? AND WHY?

ANS : i conSider myself successful person because after
graduation i got job after 6 months i promoted after 1 year
i again promoted everything is going on my way,now i want
to join convergys may be i get this job and if not i will
keep trying..and i will serve my services to convergys also.


ANS2 i consider myself as a successful person as i have
succeeded every challenges in my life and my inspiration
comes within me and others who has also been the reflection
of my success



Q TELL 5 ADVANTAGES AND DIS-ADVANTAGES OF SUNSHINE


Ans we get black color.


Q how to sell a mobile phone if the interviewer asks

ANS get the study for ur mobile.give the important or need of
mobile.inform function that r presnt in ur mobile.interact
people softly with sweet smile in it.

Q What did you do yesterday
yesterday i was very busy with my shedule after that i
spend some of my time playing computer games.

Q How can you handle stress or pressure?

ANS you can say the answer as....I am a balanced person.I wont
get excited when i succeed or dont get depressed when I am
a failure..In this way i can handle both stress or pressure


i like challengesm if any pressure or stress put on me i
glad to accept it and i will do my best to solve it with my
all suitable skill set.

I can handle any stress or pressure by completing my job
step by step peacefully in my workplace. normally, I wud
like to go for meditation which can make me capable of
handling any kind of pressure.

i think the most suitable answer for this que. would
be .......

well witout any pressure or responsiblity u cant put ur
100% effort to complete ur task successfully ..n i love to
work under pressure.....
q

QUESTION tell me something about your happiest moment

ans The most happiest momenet i stil reckon when i came back
from the first day of my school, i was so excited and happy
to attend my classes and meet with new friends. when i
return back to my home. i saw my dad were waiting for me
with a glass of juice and that moment made me feel so
special so i enjoyed alot and felt the most happiest moment

My happiest moment was when I gave birth to my son. After
nine long months of waiting to meet him, at last that day
came. I was just so happy, and its unexplainable!

It means when we get the desired one in our life ,dat is d
most happiest moment









Q wat would u like change in India
ANS:
first of all political leaders should be changed because all
the activities are under their control and they cant able to
handle all these activities only because they think about
their own earning not about others sanitation.

i will bring strict rules and regulations.i will remove the
rulling party and opposition party i will get the new
parties i will get a great change in politics who cares
about the people and solve their problems and take care
about the populaiton, good health , roads , first i will
solve the traffic problems.now a days we can see many
parties coming they all are waste cause they are having
money they are coming in the politics.they wont realy come
to helping the people solving the problems and taking right
decision once if they get the seat they just think about
earning money and take care of their seat to rule further
more years.